Locate Us – Oughterard
Corrib Wave House lies in the hearth of Connemara 1 KM from the main route N59 to Clifden: 3 Km from local village of Oughterard which offers everything for the tourist – good pubs, shops, banks, nightly entertainment and also very popular with the anglers .situated on the shores of Lough Corrib, surrounded by lakes, bogs and heathlands, Corrib Wave House offers guest accommodation in the Connemara district of County Galway. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and free parking on site.
Corrib Wave House is an ideal base for exploring the spectacular rugged grandeur of Connemara. This is perfect touring country with its towering mountains, lakes, rivers, bogs sea views, forests, walks, wild life , mountain sheep Connemara ponies, old Abbeys, Castles , thatched cottages.
Coming from Galway city take N59 road, Clifden, Oughterard road. 2 Km before Oughterard you will see Oughterard golf coarse, 200 Mts after golf coarse road ( dont take golf coarse road ) take the next right turn (Portacarron road) Follow Corrib Wave House signs to lake shore.
Free secure parking and High speed WiFi
Duration To Corrib Wave House From Below Points
- Dublin – Corrib Wave House 2 and a half hours approx
- Cork — Corrib Wave House 3 hours approx
- Shannon — Corrib Wave House 1 half hour approx
- Knock — Corrib Wave House 1 hour
- Rosslare — Corrib Wave House 13 & half hours
- Belfast — Corrib Wave House 3 & half hours
- Galway city — Corrib Wave House 20 minutes Note Location 1 mile from main N59